Trojská 1/2232, Prague - less then 15 minutes by public transport from city centreExceptional 10.0/10
|SPECIAL RATES FOR YOUR TRAVEL DATES|
EXCELLENT RATES - QUIET LOCATION - GARAGE PARKING
This modern hotel is located in a quiet part of Prague, on the right bank of the Vltava river, offering superb panoramic views of the city. The historic centre is easily accessible as there is a metro station next to the hotel with a direct line to central Prague and the major historical attractions (5 stops to Old Town Square or Wenceslas Square). Single or double rooms (25 - 30 sq.m) and suites or family rooms (45 sq.m.) with excellent view of Prague (balcony on request).
There is excellent direct access to the city centre from the nearby metro station, with just a few stops going directly to central Prague (direct line - 5
stops to Old Town Square or Wenceslas Square). The Holesovice train station is just one metro stop away and the central bus station (Florenc) and the main train station are 3 stops away. A few steps away from Troja Castle, the Botanic Gardens, the Zoo, the Old Bohemian Market or the largest shopping area in the city and Czech Republic (Letnany centre). All of Prague's main trade fairs are accessible in 10 minutes. The hotel is easily accessible from highway Dresden.
- Total number of rooms: 22 (sigle rooms, double rooms, suites and family rooms )
- Rooms for non/smokers, for allergic guests
- Wifi internet free of charge (rooms, restautant, cafe)
- Parking in garage with 11 parking places, on ŕequest
- Public parking space - free of charge
- Reception Services - 24-hour front desk service, left luggage office, fax service, safe, Currency exchange, copy and telecopy services, wet and dry cleaning services, we can organise tickets for various events (exhibitions, theaters, concerts, private views, etc.)
- Stylish restaurant with summer and winter garden: from 7 to 23 offers traditional Bohemian cuisine as well as international modern food. The cafe serving excellent Illy coffee and old Bohemian desserts.
- Meeting room: main hall with excellent view to Prague down town, up to 75 seats, all conference technical equipment or winter garden with 25 seats, 2 small meeting rooms - each for up to 10 persons.
- Check in from 12:00
- Children: until 6 years free of charge, 7-16 years 50% off
- Pets are welcome
The guest rooms are equipped with:
- Twin room on request
- Internet connection
- TV SAT
- Balcony on request
- Private bathroom with shower, hairdryer, bath towels, bathrobe (on request), ironing board
- Private safe
- Fire detector
- Direct dial phone
* There is a CCTV system and the VingCard security system installed to secure the whole hotel including all facilities
Based on 2 reviews
Value for money
Staff: 10 , Breakfast: 10 , Clean: 10 , Room: 10 , Value for money: 10 , Locality: 10
We had a wonderful time ,the hotel was excellent.We were unfortunately stuck in Prague for an extra 3 days due to the snow.We wish we could have remained at the Troja as it was such a great hotel,but the airline put us in another hotel.
Very good indeed. Staff are exceptionally courteous and friendly, food is excellent, and the rooms most comfortable. I shall be returning next year without fail.