Malá Štupartská 5/636, Prague - city centreSuperb 9.4/10
|SPECIAL RATES FOR YOUR TRAVEL DATES|
4* historical hotel in the centre of Prague. one of the most significant places of Prague, from the historical point of view , which is listed on the UNESCO protected cultural heritage list.
First mentions about this locality appeared already in the 9th century, formerly three houses stood here. The hotel Metamorphis has risen in one of them called The Blue House. In the hotel building, the former Eastern gate of Ungelt (formerly a custom house), has been overbuilt. The hotel Metamorphis has risen in one of them called The Blue House.
From 01/01/2014 the prices are without citytax (25 CZK / € 1,- per person and night). This extra fee is to be paid upon arrival at the reception desk.
Number of rooms: 32
Number of beds: 70
The hotel rooms are sensitively set into the original historical building. Rooms are spacious and sensitively and luxurious furnished.
* Bathtub and/or shower, hair-dryer, WC, in most of the rooms bidet as well
* Complimetary Wifi or LAN highspeed internet access
* Double bed - marriage bed or separate beds - twin
* Sitting sofa - in most of the rooms can be used as king-sized extra-bed
* Wardrobe, mirror
* Desk with direct-dial telephone and possibility of internet access
* Minibar with wide choice of refreshment - soft drinks, alcoholic drinks, snacks
* Tea/coffee making facilities- included in the accommodation rate
* Safe - managed by key, which will provided by the reception on request
All of the rooms can be used as singles as well, suites/appartements for equal rate in this case.
Different types of rooms can be connected. It can be comfortable for bigger families, private parties, VIP groups, business partners etc. For such clients we can prepare eg. coffee breaks etc.
Based on 2 reviews
Value for money
Staff: 10 , Breakfast: 10 , Clean: 10 , Room: 10 , Value for money: 10 , Locality: 10
Brilliant location and we could walk to most of the major tourist sites. The atmosphere of the Hotel's underground breakfast room was a treat. Our room was large and comfortable. Very 'Olde world' charm. The driver who met us at the airport very late at night and drove us to our hotel was a champion.
Staff: 9 , Breakfast: 9 , Clean: 9 , Room: 9 , Value for money: 8 , Locality: 9