Václavské nám. 38/794, Prague - city centreSuperb 9.4/10
|SPECIAL RATES FOR YOUR TRAVEL DATES|
This four star hotel, located right on the Wenceslas Square, is the right crossover between a perfect location and luxurious service to its guests.
Both for those who came to Prague for business and history and culture lovers, this Prague hotel provides the guests with great environment for business meetings. All historical premises are just a nice walk away, including museums, galleries and theatres. It is common knowledge, that the Wenceslas Square concentrates some of the best clubs and pubs of the Golden City, so young guests won’t have to go far to enjoy the nightlife.
These prices are without citytax (15 CZK / € 0,60 per person and night). This extra fee is to be paid upon arrival at the reception desk.
- high speed internet connection when TV or PC is used
- Pay-TV – there are 18 titles in the offer
- digital TV, digital radio
- possibility of relaxation in brand new Café Rococo situated in the hotel building
- arranging of meeting facilities
- foreign exchange
- laundry service
- business services (tel., fax, copy, etc.)
- ironing board and iron on request
- luggage room
- acceptance of credit cards: Amex, EC/MC, VISA, Diners Club
- garage parking nearby
- information about cultural, historical and social events in Prague
- Opera - 0,3 km
- National Muzeum - 0,2 km
- Old Town Square - 0,5 km
- Pedestrina zone - shopping district - 0,0 km
- National theatre - 1,0 km
- Prague Int. Airport - 15 km
- Main train station - 0,3 km
- Underground stop Muzuem (C) or Můstek (A, B) - 0,1 km
Based on 2 reviews
Value for money
Staff: 10 , Breakfast: 10 , Clean: 7 , Room: 9 , Value for money: 9 , Locality: 10
Staff: 10 , Breakfast: 10 , Clean: 10 , Room: 8 , Value for money: 10 , Locality: 10
The location of the hotel is ideal for sightseeing. The room itself was very nice and clean. Unfortunately I visited Prague on the hottest days of the summer, so the room was very hot due to no air conditioning. The breakfast was everything you could ask for. All the staff were very friendly and helpful in every aspect.
Dear guest, thank you for your kind feedback. I do appologize for the problems with the air conditionning and would like to assure you that we wil try to do our best to make A/C in all our rooms before the next seassion. Once again thank you very much, we appreciate your comment and hope to see you in our hotel again. Martinicky Lubomir hotel director