Karlova 32, Prague - city centre
|SPECIAL RATES FOR YOUR TRAVEL DATES|
MARCH 12th 08 NEWLY OPENED AFTER RECONSTRUCTION
Lovely Apartments in a historical building right by the original 'Royal Route'. Staying in these apartments right in the very heart of Prague Old Town, in Karlova Street leading to Charles Bridge just few steps from The Old Town Square, you can reach all treasures of the Golden City so easily.
Right in the very heart of The Old Town, between The Old Town Square and Charles Bridge on famous 'Royal Route'.
- NEW SOUND PROOF WINDOWS INSTALLED
- completely NEW BATHROOMS made
- classy NEWLY PAINTED interiors
- new WOODEN DOORS inside
There are 3 apartments in the house in total, one on each floor.
- cooking facilities (electric owen, cooking stove, toaster, electric boiling kettle), refridgerator, dish-washer
- washing machine
- shower unit in the bathroom (one-bedroom apartments)
- luxury bathtub in the attic apartment
- ironm, hair-dryer
- SAT TV
- luxury bed linen and towels
- 3 ONE-BEDROOM APARTMENTS No.1, 2 and 3:
Living room with kitchenette and dining area, 1 bedroom (2 persons on a double bed) and a bathroom. In 2 of these apartments (No. 1 and No. 3) there is possible to arrange sleeping facilities for 1-2 extra persons on a folding sofa.
Possible safe parking in public garages of Rudolfinum concert hall (250 m far)...for 600 CZK/approx. 24 EUR/24 hours.
Based on 1 reviews
Value for money
The apartment is in a perfect location in Old Town, it is an old building that has been restored. It has all modern comforts but there is careful attention to the old design such as the flooring, doors and windows. There is no lift, so if climbing stairs isn't a problem then it is excellent value for money.